“I truly believe that because Heritage Real Estate is not a huge real state agency, they are able to pay closer attention to their clients and really focus on their needs.
They work as a team and put their clients first.
We seemed to be on the market forever. We listed with a local agency for six months with no luck. Then, "For Sale by Owner". Still no luck. Margery Jamison with Heritage Real Estate came to see us. She felt like she could sell our home. We agreed to a three month contract. We got an acceptable offer almost immediately. Another problem! Where were we going to move to? Wanting a home that fit our family needs (three children and 2 adults) and approx. 3 acres of land close to town. Nothing like that in the price range we were looking for!! Margery told me she knew where a property was that was exactly what we were looking for if we would go higher in price.
As we drive down the beautiful and secluded driveway, across a narrow bridge over the creek, I became intrigued and a little nervous what we might find at the end of it. Little did I know that at the end of that long secluded driveway was our dream home. Thirteen years later we are still here and truly feel we have Margery Jamison to thank. She listened to what we said.”
I am writing to tell you about how appreciative I am of what you and Heritage Real Estate have done for me over the years. Yesterday, two of the callers, who phoned about places for rent, had been referred by you or one of the members of your firm. Thank you.
It has been my pleasure to work with you in the purchasing of properties for rental purposes. I have been so pleased with you and your staff that I would not consider purchasing from anyone else. The reason for this statement is because of the some of the qualities I have seen in you:
- Personality: I feel that you really care about people. You are pleasant to talk with. You make me feel that any concern I might have about a piece of property, is important and not insignificant.
- You are a good listener.
- You know real estate. And if there is something you don't know, you will do the necessary research, and ask the people who know, in order to get me an answer to my questions.
- You are honest. As the old saying goes, "I could trust you with my life".
- You look out for the interest of the customer above your own interest. In the past, when I was uncertain about whether to purchase a piece of property, I have asked your advice. You have never tried to pressure me into buying. You give me the pros and cons, as you see them, in order to help me reach the correct decision.
- You have given me excellent advice. In deciding about purchasing a rental property, one of things I look at is what I am going to have to spend in remodeling and repairs in order to rent it. Although I have been in rental property for over 20 years, your ideas about remodeling/repairs have often been better than my own. Consequently, I have gone with what you said, and, many times, have saved hundreds of dollars.
- Your recommendations mean a lot. I began this letter by thanking you for recommending me to two callers, yesterday, who were looking to rent a house or an apartment. I appreciate the business that brings to me. But even more, I appreciate knowing that you would not recommend anyone if you thought that he did not give value and good service to the customer.
With kindest personal regards, I am,
William P. Sloane, President Sloane Investments, Inc